I was hurt at work. Where can I go for treatment?

Whether you have incurred an injury at work from repetitive motion strain or a slip and fall that has caused loss of work and pain, if your condition involves your back, neck including neuropathy, your chiropractic doctor should treat you immediately. WorkSafeBC provides information on immediate access and treatment from your family chiropractor when you [...]

By |2018-08-17T10:26:21-07:00May 2nd, 2017|0 Comments