We can help you
Spinal conditions and injuries can be debilitating. Back pain can make it difficult to enjoy life, perform well at work or even prevent you for being able to work, play sports or care for others. No one wants to be in pain. Our team of healthcare professionals at Chilliwack Chiropractic will quickly provide you a probable cause and diagnosis and put you on the path towards healing and recovery. If you are experiencing back pain, neck pain or shoulder pain from a home, sports or workplace injury or car accident then book your appointment today and take the first step to feeling better.
Chronic pain from a spine condition (neck, mid back, lower back) will often include loss of flexibility and pain whether turning in bed, arising from a chair, or walking. Exercise will often be painful to perform during periods of back pain. Conventional care including diagnosis and mainstream chiropractic procedure referred to as adjustment helps 80% of persons improve or recover.
Your pain and associated symptoms or conditions may include chronic headache associated with neck and arm pain/tingling, rib and shoulder pain, low back pain with or without tingling and leg pain usually down one leg.
Your care for relief of life’s aches and pains
- Post Injury Arthritic Symptoms
- Radiating Wrist and Hand Pain (CTS)
- TMJ Pain
- Symptoms of Herniated Disc (Stenosis)
- Restricted Neck Motion
- Car Crash and Sport Injury
- Radiating Muscle Tension/Pain
- Shoulder Pain (Frozen Shoulder)
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS – Arm to Hand Pain)
- Congenital Facet Scoliosis
- Idiopathic Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Stenosis (Disc Protrusion)
- Low Back from Car Crash and Sport Injury
- Sciatica (Leg Pain)
- Work and Home Low Back Injury and Pain